NetGalley Member

Professional Reader 80% 25 Book Reviews Reviews Published

Thursday, December 28, 2017

ARC Review - The Museum of Us by Tara Wilson Redd

4 ✩✩✩✩

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard




NetGalley granted me this ARC. I am very selective when it comes to requesting ARCs and I’m so glad I requested this one. This is one of the best debut novels I’ve read in quite some time. It surprised me how quick it sucked me in. I was hooked from the start and continued to keep my attention until the very last page. 

I was able to relate to Sadie and found it refreshing to find such memorable characters. Each one was developed in a way that made me angry and happy and feel a dozen other emotions! The story was easy to follow with really good lesson in it. I definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top Ten Books of 2019

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” -Stephen King ˰˰˰ My Top Ten Books of 2019 By Sofie Hern It's that time of...